Perspectives is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We provide a full spectrum of EAP, health, wellness, leadership development and organizational consulting services to meet the needs of our customers and their employees.
- This position will report directly to the Managing Director of Business Development and is expected to be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- High order written and verbal communication skills.
- 20 -25 hours per week; office and remote.
The position requires the experience and capability to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and plan, and the ability to implement and measure its impact. The Marketing Director is responsible for developing, generating and managing leads for all of Perspectives business sectors.
Proactive and systematic marketing efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic marketing expertise to Perspectives leadership team.
- Develop, implement and manage a marketing plan and budget.
- Content development and systematic delivery of communications via various vehicles.
- Maintain current marketing database.
- Brand management support.
- Managing both Perspectives websites and SEO.
- Supervising the Marketing Coordinator position.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Communications or PR
- Experience developing marketing strategies, plans and budgets
- Website management and editing
- Social Media Experience –Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
- Design experience with the following software a plus: Adobe InDesign, Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, Umbraco, WordPress
If interested, please send you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.
- As a member of the marketing and sales team, the Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting and selling Employee Assistance Program (EAP), workforce and organizational solutions.
- The Sales Executive will uncover new opportunities and identify new sales channels.
- The Sales Executive will report to the Managing Director of Business Development.
By effectively promoting and selling Employee Assistance Program (EAP), workforce and organizational solutions to HR professionals, benefits brokers, consultants and other appropriate channels, the Sales Executive will lead new business development consistent with Perspectives’ objectives.
In order to drive the development of new business opportunities and achieve maximum account and market penetration, the Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Identifying and contacting potential customers through a variety of prospecting methods (i.e., development of existing distribution channels, social media, attendance at tradeshows, etc.).
- Asking appropriate and probing questions to qualify and define prospect’s needs before presenting potential solutions.
- Creating and delivering effective written and oral proposals, quotes, presentations and sales collateral.
- Responding to customer, broker, prospect and internal inquiries in a timely manner.
- Consistently meeting monthly activity and closing goals.
- Meeting the annual new business sales goals for the company’s products and services.
- Performing other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience and success in sales
- EAP, HR, organizational development, benefits brokerage or consulting industry experience is preferred
- Work both independently and with operations and leadership teams
- Innovative business development skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Technical skills, including the ability to track activity in CRM software
- Planning and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
Compensation: Base plus commission (negotiable)
Overnight Travel: Less than 20%
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ACCESS CENTER COUNSELOR
Perspectives, a leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Service Company in Chicago has an excellent opportunity for an Access Center Counselor Position. This position is a part-time 32 hour work week. This position allows immediate access to a professional counselor to access the services available through the EAP.
This position, reports to the Director of Client Services.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a Masters Degree in social work or other mental health related discipline.
- LPC or LSW or eligible and pursing licensure.
- Answer telephone requests and triage for immediate risk
- Provide thorough and accurate phone assessment and short term counseling, as needed
- Provide appropriate referrals and resources based on assessment
- Follow up with clients as necessary
- Provide treatment review, care review and authorization for client’s services
- Participate in Perspectives Quality Assurance Program
- Other duties requested by supervisor
Skills And Abilities
- Clinical experience, including substance abuse
- Experience working with Employee Assistance Programs, preferred
- Ability to handle fast paced, multi-faceted, team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Case Management experience
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perspectives, a leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Service Company in Chicago has an excellent opportunity for an EAP Counselor.
The EAP Counselor is responsible for assisting clients. The primary means for providing clinical service is through assessment and referral of clients. When appropriate, the counselor provides additional short-term problem resolution. The counselor also provides monitoring and follow-up of clients when indicated and follow-up with the employer when the client was referred formally.
The ideal candidate for this position has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work or other Mental Health related discipline.
Currently licensed or working toward LCSW or LCPC with CEAP and/or CADC preferred, with 3-5 years’ experience in EAP or related healthcare field.
This position, reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
• Provide thorough and accurate psychosocial assessments.
• Provide short-term counseling, when indicated.
• Coordinate care with managed care in-network providers/therapists
• Provide follow through and communication with employers, referral sources and clients-active case management.
Perspectives, Ltd is an established Chicago-based Workplace Resources company specializing in the nationwide delivery of a wide array of Work Life Resources including EAP, Organizational Consulting/Development and Wellness Services.
Our business practice is predicated on solution based services with practical workplace applications. We believe that early intervention in both individual and organizational issues yields the most effective results. For more information, please visit www.perspectivesltd.com
If interested, please send you resume and cover to:
Attention: Human Resources
Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE CONFIDENTIAL.