Perspectives is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We provide a full spectrum of EAP, health, wellness, leadership development and organizational consulting services to meet the needs of our customers and their employees.
- As a member of the marketing and sales team, the Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting and selling Employee Assistance Program (EAP), workforce and organizational solutions.
- The Sales Executive will uncover new opportunities and identify new sales channels.
- The Sales Executive will report to the Managing Director of Business Development.
By effectively promoting and selling Employee Assistance Program (EAP), workforce and organizational solutions to HR professionals, benefits brokers, consultants and other appropriate channels, the Sales Executive will lead new business development consistent with Perspectives’ objectives.
In order to drive the development of new business opportunities and achieve maximum account and market penetration, the Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Identifying and contacting potential customers through a variety of prospecting methods (i.e., development of existing distribution channels, social media, attendance at tradeshows, etc.).
- Asking appropriate and probing questions to qualify and define prospect’s needs before presenting potential solutions.
- Creating and delivering effective written and oral proposals, quotes, presentations and sales collateral.
- Responding to customer, broker, prospect and internal inquiries in a timely manner.
- Consistently meeting monthly activity and closing goals.
- Meeting the annual new business sales goals for the company’s products and services.
- Performing other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience and success in sales
- EAP, HR, organizational development, benefits brokerage or consulting industry experience is preferred
- Work both independently and with operations and leadership teams
- Innovative business development skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Technical skills, including the ability to track activity in CRM software
- Planning and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
Compensation: Base plus commission (negotiable)
Overnight Travel: Less than 20%
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Sales_Exec@Perspectivesltd.com
ACCESS CENTER ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Perspectives, a prominent Chicago-based Employee Assistance Program (EAP), is currently seeking a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, be organized, possess good communication skills, and must provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful and must have the ability to efficiently facilitate operation of the Access Center.
• Assist the Director of Client Services and the Director Clinical Services
• Provide support to AC staff counselors on a daily basis; phone support, faxing, photocopying, updating schedules and scheduling appointments
• Answer, screen, and transfer phone calls
• Perform convenient resource searches for clients in a timely manner; searches may include legal, financial, childcare, eldercare, etc.
• Prepare and modify memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Record, compile, and distribute minutes of meetings
• Organizing billing paperwork on a daily basis
• Respond to questions or requests of information
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of Access Center office equipment
• Employee will be asked to provide support to other employees on various tasks as they arise
• Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information in a professional manner
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and Outlook, in particular)
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in an office environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Bilingual/Spanish is a plus
Perspectives, a leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Service Company in Chicago has an excellent opportunity for an EAP Counselor.
The EAP Counselor is responsible for assisting clients. The primary means for providing clinical service is through assessment and referral of clients. When appropriate, the counselor provides additional short-term problem resolution. The counselor also provides monitoring and follow-up of clients when indicated and follow-up with the employer when the client was referred formally.
The ideal candidate for this position has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work or other Mental Health related discipline.
Currently licensed or working toward LCSW or LCPC with CEAP and/or CADC preferred, with 3-5 years’ experience in EAP or related healthcare field.
This position, reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
• Provide thorough and accurate psychosocial assessments.
• Provide short-term counseling, when indicated.
• Coordinate care with managed care in-network providers/therapists
• Provide follow through and communication with employers, referral sources and clients-active case management.
Perspectives, Ltd is an established Chicago-based Workplace Resources company specializing in the nationwide delivery of a wide array of Work Life Resources including EAP, Organizational Consulting/Development and Wellness Services.
Our business practice is predicated on solution based services with practical workplace applications. We believe that early intervention in both individual and organizational issues yields the most effective results. For more information, please visit www.perspectivesltd.com
If interested, please send you resume and cover to:
Attention: Human Resources
Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE CONFIDENTIAL.