Payroll / Benefits Administrator
Leading Service Company in Chicago has an excellent full-time opportunity for an experienced Payroll / Benefits Administrator. The ideal candidate for this excellent opportunity will be well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to multi task and complete projects timely. This dynamic role is responsible to support the Controller in a smaller Accounting department performing Payroll, HR and Accounting functions. We are seeking someone to work five days; 40 hours per week.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; Accounting or Finance preferred but not required
• 3+ years of progressive payroll and benefits administration and / or general accounting experience; including PR, AP, and AR
• Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, payroll processing, employment and benefits administration, and experience working with third party vendors, preferred but not required
• Experience with Quickbooks and MS Office are required
• Perform other ad-hoc payroll, accounting or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – often on short notice – by the Controller
Perspectives, Ltd is an established Chicago-based Workplace Resources company specializing in the nationwide delivery of a wide array of Work Life Resources including EAP, Organizational Consulting/Development and Wellness Services.
Our business practice is predicated on customized solution based services with practical workplace applications. We believe that early intervention in both individual and organizational issues yields the most effective results. For more information, please visit www.perspectivesltd.com
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE CONFIDENTIAL.