In response to our customers’ questions on how their organizations can effectively and proactively address Sexual Harassment workplace issues, Perspectives will be hosting a Symposium titled, “Beyond the Headlines: Proactive Strategies to Address Sexual Harassment in Your Organization.”
In next week’s blog, we will provide a link for you to register to the event.
Thursday, March 29th, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CST
20 North Clark
6th Floor Conference Room
Chicago, IL 60602
Among the topics that will be covered include:
- An overview of what Sexual Harassment is and is not;
- The legal issues and implications related to Sexual Harassment;
- How the issue directly impacts your workplace and its employees;
- Proactive Strategies to foster a respectful, pro-social organizational culture void of harassment; and
- Recognizing and appropriately responding to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Among the speakers at the event will include:
Perspectives President and CEO Bernie Dyme, Jonathan Eisler, Managing Director of Perspectives, Organizational Consulting Group, and Perspectives’ Legal Counsel, Jonathan Vegosen.
Early Bird Price for individuals who register before Wednesday, January 31st:
- Perspectives Clients ($75.00 per attendee)
- Non-Perspectives Clients ($95.00 per attendee)
Post-January 31st Pricing:
- Perspectives Clients ($95.00 per attendee)
- Non-Perspectives Clients ($125.00 per attendee)
If you have any questions regarding the event please email Kevin Einbinder, Director, Marketing and Communications, Perspectives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perspectives is a national firm headquartered in Chicago which has provided consulting services to help businesses and their employees improve their performance for over 35 years. Among the services they offer their 600+ client companies include: Employee Assistance Programs, Organizational Consulting, Behavioral Healthcare and Wellness. To learn more about Perspectives, please visit: www.perspectivesltd.com